Recent Posts

Saturday 21 March 2009

Some Question (part 1)

Got this from mb nyun a hundred years ago :p. Maapken sayah mbak baru mengerjakan sekarang.

 

Ehemm..So the rule are so simple. You just have to answer the question below and search the answer on the google image. Choose one of the image on the first page of the result and post it as your answer. Remember, image on the first page.

 

The Age of my next birthday? A Place I’d like to travel? A favourite place? A favourite food? Favourite Thing? Favourite Color? A city I was born? A nickname I had? College Major? Name of my LOVE? A bad habit? A hobby? Wishlist?

 

And then tag 7 person to do this.

Let’s begin

1. Age of my next birthday

    image

2. Place to travel

    image

3. Favorite place

    image

4. Favorite food

    image

5. Favorite thing

    image

6. Favorite color

    image      image

7. city i was born :

    image

     woooww….this city looks beautiful. Raise your hand if you knew what city it is ^^

dunno? okay..how bout this picture

    image

8. nickname i had

    35 Chorgo Uul

9. college major

    mainpage-pic_green

10.name of my love :

     image

11. a bad habit

     image

12. a hobby

      imageimage

image

     

13. wish list :

     image      makkah

     image       image

0 comments:

Post a Comment